Server (UP/DOWN) :
Indicates server status (If the satus is "down", searching the database is not possible)
Release : release and version numbers of the euHCVdb database
Date : the last update date
Entries : the number of entries in euHCVdb
It describes the euHCVdb project, the team, the financial support and how to cite this database.
All the news concerning euHCVdb database (update ...) and euHCVdb website (new page ...)
Static pages used to describe HCV genome (genomic part) and HCV polyprotein (polyprotein part).
You can view complete multiple sequence alignments and experimentally solved 3D structures.
Only if server status is UP.
Sequence: this option allows the querying of the euHCVdb sequence database.
See Query help for more informations.
3D-Models: this option allows the querying of the euHCVdb-3D atomic model database.
HCV dedicated tools for data analysis.
- Number : A tool to align a query sequence with the reference genome AF009606 and numdet it.
Other tools for data analysis.
- Geno3D: an automated protein atomic molecular modelling server
- Modeome3D: a database of atomic molecular models databases.
- NPS@: an integrated protein sequence analysis server
- PIG: an integrated protein structure analysis server
- SuMo: a web server to identify protein sites at the 3D level
Links on other useful databases.